We require authorization on all incoming returns and exchanges. Returns sent without prior authorization will automatically be assessed a 20% restocking fee.
All returns for exchanges and/or refunds must occur within 30 days of receipt of product. After 30 days, this policy becomes null and void.
Depending on inventory, exchanges may take up to 6-8 business days to be processed and shipped through our Warehouse.
The buyer is responsible for the original and return shipping costs, unless the return is a direct result of our error, in which case we will issue a return shipping label.
All Claims for lost or damaged shipments must be made by the buyer to the transportation company.
All orders returned to us due to an undeliverable or incorrect address will be charged a reshipment fee. For cancelled orders, a 20% restocking fee will be applied.
We will process exchanges for a different item based on availability. Please keep in mind that our inventory fluctuates rapidly and frequently and we do not have all products available at all times.
If we make a mistake by shipping you the incorrect item due to a catalog or warehouse error, we will rectify the situation, either by shipping you the correct item, or processing a refund including your shipping charges.
If the customer ordered for the wrong application, then all shipping charges are the customer’s responsibility and a 20% restocking fee will be applied.
RETURN FOR REFUND
The vast majority of the products available at Cquence is returnable, provided they are returned with all original packaging, paperwork and parts in new and unused condition. All returns eligible for a refund will be credited back the original purchase price minus shipping charges (where applicable). A refund will be remitted to you via your credit card or via company check for the merchandise amount minus the original shipping and handling fees unless Cquence is responsible for the return. If Cquence is responsible for the return (which will be determined by Cquence), then no re-stocking fee will be charged to the customer. Refunds will be issued as same payment type (PayPal or credit card) or by company check.
It can take up to 4 weeks for a refund check to be sent. If a credit card refund is processed, you should see a credit on your next month’s statement.
Please e-mail questions and return requests to: firstname.lastname@example.org
WARRANTY TERMS & CONDITIONS
Cquence offers a limited lifetime warranty against materials and workmanship defects. Cquence offers a one year warranty on defects such as warping and cracking. In its sole judgment and discretion, Cquence will determine whether product returns are covered under warranty due to damage caused by manufacturers’ defects.
WARRANTY IS VOID IF NOT INSTALLED BY ASE CERTIFIED MECHANIC
We DO NOT issue call tags for warranty returns and the customer is responsible for the return shipping cost. Once the item has been received and is deemed defective by our returns department, a replacement will be shipped to you of equal value or we will issue store credit. The customer is responsible for shipping cost of replacement parts. No more then (1) warranty claim is allowed per order.
We understand that due to the nature of our product you may not be able to wait for the return process and you need your vehicle to be repaired immediately. You may choose one of two options:
1. You are welcome to place a new order for the parts that you need, repair your vehicle, and then return the defective parts. If we deem the parts defective, we will provide a refund to you for the new order. Please call us at 888-862-2234 to place an order for any replacement parts.
2. Have an ASE certified mechanic inspect the brakes and fax us a report to 888-862-2234 of the inspection. ASE certified mechanic and the individual redeeming the warranty may not be the same person. If the rotors are found to be warped or cracked, Cquence will send you replacements.
Our warranty does NOT cover the following:
- Normal wear and tear on both rotors and pads
- Brake noise, including squealing
- Any rust or discoloration on the rotor or cosmetic damages
- Damage caused by negligence
- Lack of maintenance
- Track racing
- Improper installation or service
- Failure to install by a qualified and ASE certified mechanic
- Use for racing applications, track day, or similar use
- Cquence will, at its discretion, will either replace the warranted part or issue a credit for the purchase price of the part. In no circumstance will Cquence be liable to the buyer for more than the purchase price of the product.
Cquence will not be liable for any loss, damage, cost of repair, or any other damages arising as the result of a warranty claim.
- A copy of your invoice or packing slip
- A short but precise note listing the reason(s) for the return and/or exchange
- If returning a part for a warranty return, please include a copy of your receipt from the mechanic who installed your parts