Brake rotors or brake discs are a very integral part of a car’s braking system. This is the device that is attached to the wheel and that brake pads clamp down on to stop your vehicle, using friction. Friction produces heat and too much heat creates an issue known as brake fade, which is simply the loss of stopping power. With the highways so crowded, we are forced to use our brakes more frequently, increasing the likelihood of brake fade. Accidents can happen in a split second, so it is important to have the ultimate stopping power and response in case of an emergency.
All Cquence brake rotors (OE replacement or drilled and slotted) are sourced from leading manufacturers ensuring the highest quality control standards and superior manufacturing processes. These manufacturing processes include but are not limited to:
- Double disc grinding for a precise and smooth friction surface
- Mill balancing for enhanced rotating balance
- ISO 9000 Certification
- Silver zinc comes standard for all Cquence Street Series and Performance Series brake rotors. (Black and gold zinc available--please call for details)
- Black electro-coating for corrosion protection (Cquence Premium Series)
- High carbon metallurgy for select applications
- G3000 or G3500 grade casting
- TUV approved (where applicable) a German safety verification process
Cquence drilled and/or slotted brake rotors are machined or precision drilled here in sunny, Southern California. Cross drills and slots help to force out heat, gas and dust formed between the friction surfaces which may hinder braking performance. Cquence drilled and slotted rotors will keep the friction surfaces clean during wet or dry weather conditions for more predictable and reliable performance.
Specific key features and benefits:
- chamfered cross drills which reduce stress at edges of the cross-drilled holes and prevents cracking
- vector slots improve brake grip and bite and help to prevent glazing. Our exclusive vector slots are also a reference guide and direction indicator for installation
Not only do our brake rotor designs provide enhanced stopping performance, but we offer distinguished and alluring designs for your ride (custom designs available--call directly for inquiries). Our quality will meet or exceed your standard OE application. Try any of the Street, Performance or Premium Sport Series rotors for enhanced stopping peformance.
*We are always working to bring you better quality parts at a price you can afford. If you have trouble finding a part you need, give us a call and we will be happy to assist you!
Please select your vehicle make, model, and year to begin your search for new brake rotors.
Shipping is FREE on orders of $100.00 or more (lower 48 states only).